View The trip in a larger map

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Prague, Day 1

So - if I'd tried to fly in a day earlier, I wouldn't have succeeded.  Airport was closed, as were all roads due to snow. :)

Most of the stuff I brought is great (.3 kilos under carry-on allowance lol), flight was fantastic - I could stretch my legs out all the way.

Several things I have learnt:
- If you keep jumping through snow joyfully, your toes will get cold.
- I need a scarf.  Your nose goes numb after an hour without it.
- Women standing in little carts with glowing coals and security around are pimps; any attempts to get directions will simply get you more offers for 'big-titted women'.
- It's -10 and cold as a witch's tits.  -20 is going to be interesting, I will need warmer socks and slightly better gloves.

Have yet to build a snowman, however my fears of no snow were unfounded, it's everywhere.  Will take more photos and them put them all up.

It's really lovely and totally fucking awesome.

2 comments:

  1. So there's this bug we need fixed...
    :P

    Have a great time Szevvy!

    Linds

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the fuck did I tell you about the fucking scarf?!!!
    You're not going anywhere anymore without taking all the stuff that your mama told you to take with you.

    ReplyDelete